Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Blogger templates

Blogger news

Crazy Pri....


I'm standing on the huge rock in the middle of sea...


It has many views....trapped or isolated or being happy in the middle.


Life is complicated enough to teach me the art of living...learnt from experiences and from lovely people who enlighted my soul to discover this new face of Priya. She doesn't have color, no religion, no caste, no enemies,...only full of love.


Life is full of riddles and those riddles will get solve on the right time of our life. Doors are closed we will hear the knock on the door and what we need to do? Just open it in full swing and smile on face. 



What I have to do is take a boat or swim till I reach my destination. And, what is my destination? Being happy, keeping others happy, spreading love and be with divine. 
One fine day, I'll definitely reach there!!


Cheers!!

Priya Satpute 

No comments:

Post a Comment