Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Blogger templates

Blogger news

Entering into new family of Art of living!


Entry into Family of Art of living was easy for me, actually I never wanted to be in it. It just happened because of Guruji's grace and How did that happen.....

When  my mom and brother first approached me to do Art of living course my first honest and frank reply was, "What's wrong with you people, I'm young, this is not age for all of this, I'm not going to do it...." But, you know how mothers are?? 

Early morning at 5 she used to wake me up...that was very frustrating  because course timing was at 6 AM. Just, because of my annoying brother I had to say yes. Those were winter days...and it was adding more fuss into it. When I reached at the hall, first thing I had noticed picture of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar! First thing pop up into my mind was, "OMG!! Where the hell I ended ?" Class was full of elderly people. Only three of us were youngsters and that made the situation worst. Few guys come guided us to do warm up, then Dalvi Sir came taught us how to do Yoga and Pranayam. Suryanamskar!! I did everything with unpleasant mind. Then a lady came, she sat near to Sri Sri's picture. She gave us intro, her name was Rajshree Patil. She was looking like a beautiful painting, I wondered how can she's so beautiful? Her voice was so sweet that I forgot about my awakardness. In fact during intro she told us to call her Di. She told us a reason why we should call her Di?Because AOL (Art of Living) is family and we never call our sisters as Madam or Mam. Same is applicable to brothers, so we call them Bhaiya. I started calling her Rajdi. 

Still, I was young and I was not open about this AOL thing, first day passed, second too...I followed all their instructions. All those knowledge talks were entering into one ear and passing out from other. Or, fly like aeroplane over the head. Meditation, I never understood it in first place, "Oh!!what will be in the breakfast? What should I wear today? Oh god! I'm so dead, project is still pending? Where we all going after college? When this will be over?? Oh!! she is not saying anything about opening eye?? Why the hell I said yes to this stupid course!!........." (many more thoughts, some are censored and some are hilarious like why can't I just shout.) First word came into my mind about Meditation was "Crap".
I heard alot about the Sudarshan Kriya!! And I wanted to see what exactly it is? When I took this flight of kriya, I was speechless, thrilled, shocked, in fact I was blank for sometime without worries, thoughts. I was just me, I was enjoying being me. I couldn't understand what exactly it was? Being science student, I had the tendency to question and to prove. But, that day I had realised, there are things in this world, that has to be feel, and science can't reach everywhere. 

In childhood I always hated long beard and moustache guys, I never allowed my father to grow his moustache. Why I'm mentioning this, because I just remmber some lines of Guruji, "It's easy to love someone whom you like or love but, to love whom you hate is an Art of living."

Jai Gurudev!!


< >

No comments:

Post a Comment