Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Blogger templates

Blogger news

Life After Mumbai



years of Mumbaiyya life made me Tough, blunt  and moreover completely opposite of me. Mumbai city of dreams, city of new births dragged me towards it after my graduation. You guys must be confused why I'm talking about this. Lets go into a bit of flash back.

Being in Maharashtrian family, I had been always taught how to respect others and how to kill our own desires, wishes, overall how to become Unhappy!! Shy!! Quiet!! Though all Indian families taught this to their daughters only!!

My journey towards being sick bookworm started at the age of may be 10. Sometimes I used to think like, " its better to be in darkness rather going into the truth of light." But sooner with God's grace darkness started disappearing and when I opened my heart towards light of happiness, I realised that, that's what I want!!
Struggle to get out of frog's pond...because I wanted to see ocean!! When I reached up to ocean, I was scared what if I die? what if I lost? Because, I was all alone. But, I didn't die, I survived, I crossed miles... I rested near the heaven, I learnt a lot, how to survive? How to be me? How to love myself? How to be happy within?
I met lot of new faces just like me, some made me happy, joyful and some made me sad, miserable. Thanks to all of them, who made my journey interesting and happening!!

When I posted on Facebook Bye Bye Mumbai..last year during July...Few wonder and commented, wishes, anger, few directly called scolded me like if I'll never meet or come back again. Felt a bit sad that I left such peaceful city which is full of traffic, pollution, misery,...still I miss all of that... I miss Mumbai...First time at marine drives with my room mates in the middle of night, full on dhamal at juhu with friends, making funny cartoon voices in the maac's premises, fights with strangers, cold shoulders with friends, first date, late night movies, whistling during movies, singing loud at marines, laughing like witches, unplanned pizza parties, surprised birthday parties, and many more......

One of my best pal, dropped me and my huge luggage at my home town  when i saw my entire luggage in my bedroom i felt relief, "I'm Home".

Home was not so easy after 5 so called years, when lion tastes a blood he wants more...and that exactly happened to me. I again closed all the wings, windows, doors, to stop that light. I again made a mistake of digging into past. Then, again with God's grace my brain and mind ended up in doing sane things, study and most important thing of my life is Art Of Living.

When we are surrounded by negative thoughts we automatically attract more negativity in our life. Like come on baby, kill me!! And trust me it will kill you like dead meat!

Met amazing people during my Yes+ course, had a whole bunch of friends, sharing each others world's and moulding them into one is tact and i learnt it here. I had realised life is a gift and we have to cherish it, and this gift is covered with many colourful papers, that's why we have to open it with care, love and respect. Guruji made it so easy to understand by letting me meet Nikhil bhaiya!! 
I felt I had lost, made a wrong choice...but that was the one right choice...it means to be happened...To meet my Magicians!!


Jai Gurudev!!




<

No comments:

Post a Comment